Friday, November 27, 2009

Conversations

Me- Jack where did you get that car?
Jack- From Grandma Juju (my mom).
Me- When did she get it for you?
Jack- Tuesday.

Me- Jack lets go fix your hair so we can go bye bye.
Jack-ok but mom I already look handsome.
Me- I know you are always handsome, but we need to fix it just a little bit.
Jack- ( whispers so Brian cant hear him) mom is Daddy gonna have a baby?

Jack had his baseball mit on and his baseball in his hands.
Me- Jack what are you doing?
Jack-Mom my name is not jack its Josh (my bro) im playing baseball on my baseball team.

I just love this boy! Love to hear what he has to say everyday, im in awe everyday how he talks and how smart he is. I love you Jack!

8 comments:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Awesome!
Made me laugh
Jack is such a smarty pants.
Loves,
Pam

Cindy Smith said...

So cute! What a smarty pants!

jenna said...

i love that little jack so much.

Danny and Shalayne said...

That is so adorable! He is just all grown up!

Kayla R. said...

ha ha HE is SOOOO CUTE!!!

Tiffany Clay and London said...

What cute pictures!!! You have an adorable little family :) Thanks so much for getting that shampoo, it's perfect!!!!

Tiffany Clay and London said...

What cute pictures!!! You have an adorable little family :) Thanks so much for getting that shampoo, it's perfect!!!!

Jessica and Ryan Toolson said...

SO CUTE!! He is a little stud...