Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mind you hes 2....

So today we were waiting for Brian to get home from work and Jack wanted to watch Yo gabba gabba, so I turned it on. At the end of the show, when the kids do the cool tricks part, a cute hawaiian girl did a hawiian dance with a grass skirt on. When she was shaking her hips Jack turned to me and said, mom whats her name? I said im not sure, and he said well mom, I should probably marry her huh! I was laughing so hard that I couldn't talk.  He says the funnest things and have no idea where he gets them.  Jack I love you!!!!!!!!!


And this little one is all over the place into everything, but it so much fun.  She loves babies, painted toes, braclets, kisses, mama.  Some of the things she says
gink (drink)
dada    grandpa   ut oh
Jack     shoes     doggie
baby     baba      shoes
some     ball        Mama
She is getting so big and cant believe how fast they grow, kate I love you, and stop growing.

8 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

woot woot for baby #3!!! Girl? Boy?

Jack is hilarious (fom the stories you tell) and Kate is adorable!

Julianne said...

hahahah "kate i love you, and stop growing" she's so funny.
lets dont forget she says "lannie".
UM..what the jack?!
he hangs out with me toooo much! :)

Prina Family said...

I just saw your header and i didnt realize you were having another baby! Congratulations! How far along are you?

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

What a stud! That is awesome!
Kate's curls are so cute!

My twin cousins do work for Yo Gabba Gabba...There is a little info for ya!

HE + SHE = WE said...

cutest little babes ever!! love you laur

Unknown said...

Jack is too funny, he takes after his cousin Caden, I'm afraid... and Kate is just so adorable, love her curls! I just realized how close in age all your kids are going to be when you said Jack is just 2...wow, you are going to be one busy woman for the next few years!
And I just noticed I am writing this in Solei's account, but this is really Cindy...too lazy to sign out and retype this all...

Ashley said...

I want to steal your children... they are ADORABLE!! Miss you laur!

Debbie Hadley said...

That is hilarious Jack!