Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baseball




Today Jack was playng with his baseball mitt and baseball, and I asked him I said "Jack what are you doing" and he said "Mom my name is not Jack its Josh (my brother) im playing baseball on my baseball team". I thought that was so cute, Jack has been to some of Joshs baseball games.


Jack is also being potty trained its kindof hard but I am sticking to it. He has been doing so good we are now on our 4th day. So proud of you jack. I LOVE YOU!!!!!! And I love how good you can talk.

8 comments:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Jack is such a smarty pants. He amazes me all the time.
Potty Training is pretty tiring and can be very frustrating. Just hang in there and know you are not alone. It will be so worth it when he's got it down.
:-)
Pam

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

you'll have to give me some potty training tips.
He is such a handsome kid.

jenna said...

jack better FINALLY like me when i get back. miss you.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

That comment would have a whole different meaning at our house...
;)

-Dan

Ashley said...

He is so precious. That's awesome that you are potty training, what a little champ.

Me, Myself and I said...

GOOOOOOOO JACK!!! GOOD JOB!! You are SUCH a cutie! Bubba LOVES YOU BIG!!!!!

Sarah said...

What a cute little guy!!! Your kids are adorable!!

Sarah said...

he is SOO darling.. I just can't get enough of those kids.