Saturday, August 22, 2009

Life....











Its been awhile since I have updated. Brian and I just got back from visiting his mission in Spokane, Washington it was so much fun to see where he served and fun to meet people, he has been home 5 years.
Jack is so dang funny here is how our conversation went
Me- Lets fix your hair so we cant go to Jeremiah and Joshs football game (my bro's)
Jack- ok and so I can look handsome
Me- you are already handsome
Jack- oh
Me- So are you excited to watch them play football?
Jack- ya but umm does daddy have a baby in his tummy.
Me- No he doesnt.
So cute Love him its so funny to listen to him talk.
And kate is getting so big she is almost 8 months and still has no teeth but is showing the signs of teeth slobbering, chewing on everything, she is starting to army crawl a little and says dadda, she is so happy she smiles like crazy and jack is the only one that can make her laugh so hard its so cute! Love kiddos!!!! Cant believe how fast they grow.

10 comments:

Cindy Smith said...

Kids say the durndest things don't they? That is so funny! I'm glad you guys got to visit his Brian's mission stomping grounds, I've always wanted to visit Chris's but Iceland is not an easy trip to make!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Jack cracks me up, love em to death.
Thanks for visiting in the hospital it was really fun to see you guys.
Now that Andie is here Kate looks super big to me. I can't believe how fast babies grow up.
:-)
Pam

Danny and Shalayne said...

They are so darling!!!

P.S. We were just in Spokane as well! (Danny's from around there). I love that you went back to visit Brian's mission...we've been wanting/needing to do that with Danny's mission cities. Fun Fun!

Ashley said...

That's so funny because my sister and her husband just went last week to Tacoma to visit Britten's mission. I wonder if you guys overlapped...

Ashley_Cameron said...

They are sooo adorable! I love comments that kids make :)

Kayla R. said...

So cute!!! Dont you just LOVE the stuff they say, SO FUNNY sometimes:)

jenna said...

what fun! so glad you guys were able to take a trip.

Nicole said...

Kate is so pretty! You always have her dressed so cute! Hope you're doing well.

Shanna said...

glad you updated! your kids are simply adorable. your little Kate looks so much like you!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

That's crazy she's eight months already!